Want to have a say in what events Union Board should plan for the students? Take this quick and easy survey!
Please download the application here- 2014 Summer Board Application
Once you have clicked on the link above it will open in a new tab, please follow directions below…
1. Fill out application
2. Turn it in to the UB front desk located on the second floor of the Student Activities Tower by April 15th.
If you have any issues please contact email@example.com
Want to win free Little 500 Concert Tickets but more importantly eternal glory? Enter our MM Bracket Competition for a chance to win both!
Here are the rules:
1. The Union Board March Madness Bracket Contest consists of two forms that must both be completed and submitted online.
2. On the first form, pick your winners for the Second Round and Third Round games.
3. The completed first form is due by March 19, 2014 at 11:59 PM.
4. Games in the second round are worth one (1) point each. For each game you correctly call in the second round, you will have one point added to your total score. Games in the third round are worth two (2) points each. For each game you correctly call in the third round, you will have two points added to your total score. Point totals will be tallied.
5. The second form will open up on March 24, 2014 and will be emailed to all participants who completed the first bracket form. On the second form, pick your winners for the Regional Semifinals, Regional Finals, National Semifinals, and the Championship game.
6. The completed second form is due by March 26, 2014 at 11:59 PM.
7. Games in the Regional Semifinals are worth one (1) point each. For each game you correctly call in the Regional Semifinals, you will have one point added to your total score. Games in the Regional Finals are worth two (2) points each. For each game you correctly call in the Regional Finals, you will have two points added to your total score. Games in the National Semifinals are worth three (3) points each. For each game you correctly call in the National Semifinals, you will have three points added to your total score. The Championship game is worth four (4) points. If you correctly call the Championship game, you will have four points added to your total score.
8. In the event of a tie, tied participants will be added to a computer-generated random selection to determine the winner.
9. The first (1st) place winner will receive four (4) premium (highest possible value) tickets to the Little 500 Concert. The second (2nd) place winner will receive two (2) premium tickets to the Little 500 Concert. All participants will be contacted via email on April 9, 2014 following the completion of the contest.
Okay, first impressions: Alexis was tall, handsome, and charming. If we had to choose a dinner date between Mark Zuckerberg and Alexis Ohanian, it would be hands-down Alexis. This guy was taller than everyone expected – we are sure he considered playing in the NBA if the whole entrepreneurship thing didn’t work out for him. Alexis was good-looking as well; ladies flocked to him to get pictures for their social media photo galleries. But perhaps most importantly, he was remarkably charming. It wasn’t just his magnetic charisma he projected during the event, but his enthusiasm that won our hearts. We were surprised to find out how enthusiastic he was to meet all the people who stayed after the event; he honestly held ACTUAL conversations with us, not the usual trivial small talk. We had such a great time with Alexis. We hope that you can join us for our next exciting UB event. Shout out to Aamena for making this invaluable program possible!
Dear ALL IU Students,
Polls for the 2014 Union Board of Directors are open from 8PM Tuesday November 19th until 8PM Wednesday November 20th. Please vote now for up to 8 candidates that you would like to see plan events with student money, for students, in the upcoming calendar year.
To vote please visit http://go.iu.edu/94j and log in using your Oncourse log in information.
You will be forced first to vote on a revised constitution (yes or no answer) and then to pick up to 8 candidates. Each candidate has a platform next to their name explaining a bit about themselves and their ambitions if elected.